Today in class we were assigned to find helpful online education tools, with a very lengthy list of suggestions. After looking over category after category, I realized that, in my opinion, online tools are not that helpful. Do not get me wrong, I am sure there are many tools that I have not even heard of, let alone saw today, but every tool I come upon I just feel like is a different version of the same old things. For some people, they may like to have the same everyday tasks done on the computer, but there really is no difference between a graphic organizer online and ones done by hand. The computer does not put better ideas into your mind nor tell teachers to give you a better grade. Other than people who like to have a cleaned up version of their ideas, I do not find many of the online tools extremely helpful to education.
No comments:
Post a Comment