Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My first Blog

Due to a class i am taking at BHS, this is my first blog account. I have learned so much about the internet just within a week. Delicious seems like a very helpful site, but i am not 100 percent familiar with it yet. I am in the same boat with Twitter. If you have any thoughts, comments, or helpful insite, along with other good sites that will be useful, they are greatly appricated! Bare with me i am not very tech savy!

3 comments:

  1. Michelle - We will be spending more time with the tools that you mention. It is not important that you use them because a teachers tells you that they are useful. What is important is for you to find tools that you find useful. I look forward to hearing more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Michelle! I'm finally starting to get the hang of Twitter, it takes a little practice. Don't worry you'll get the hang of it. What is Delicious though, I dont think we have learned about that site yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Julia! Thanks for commenting on my blog! It's so cool connecting from people so far away! Delicious is a website where you can store websites and links. For example if you are doing research for like a term paper(i am guessing you guess have those) you can save all your sources on Delicious and access them from anywhere

    ReplyDelete